Tag Archives: happy

The Five Habits of Happiness

Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that 60% of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40% is up to us. He further suggests that happy people have habits one can introduce into their everyday … Continue reading

Posted in character, Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment