Here are the top ten reasons for using Employee Care of America:
1. Demonstrates appropriate and tangible employee care.
2. Completes your company’s wellness initiatives.
3. Speaks hope into people’s lives, in addition to, providing help with daily struggles.
4. Establishes a resource before a crisis occurs. We are proactive rather than reactive.
5. Reduces “presenteeism,” where employees are physically at work but their hearts and minds are somewhere else.
6. Reduces employee turnover.
7. Reduces health and disability claims.
8. Prevents violence on the job.
9. Improves workplace morale and the corporate culture.
10. Improves your bottom line.
EMPLOYEE CARE OF AMERICA partners with businesses to improve productivity and profitability by providing care, coaching, and crisis management. The care occurs through onsite trained and compassionate Care Professionals. The result is more productive employees, happier workplace, and healthier communities. Think of it as an Employee Assistance Program on steroids.
In the right environment, Employee Care of America will make a difference for you and your company. Give me a call or send me an email to schedule your free assessment today.
Employee Care of America